Friday, July 30, 2010

Home sick strikes...

Ugh- I'm having another moment of home sickness. And not- even that I want to go home- I just miss my family and friends. I more am having a "I wish people would come to China" sickness.

But I'm even missing my ex-students and my co-workers. I've been having crazy dreams every night and you wouldn't believe who has been popping up in them. It's crazy that is is almost August- and this is the time that I would be looking at my calendar and starting to mentally prepare for the coming year. I would start figuring out what the over arching theme and what projects I was wanting to attempt....

So in honor of feeling a little down and out here are some pictures more for my sake of the past year....

1 comment:

  1. i miss you toooooooo! ps. i cannot believe you posted that crazyass picture of me!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete