Sunday, August 1, 2010

I have an address!!!!

Want to send me stuff? I know you doooooo........

Anna Czaplicki
8 North 2nd Street
Zhong Guancun SOHO
#305 Romp N' Roll
Hai Dian District
Beijing, China 100080

中国 北京市

海淀区海淀北二街中关村SOHO三层305悦宝园

安娜

邮编 100080



You can print it out so that the chinese characters are in there too- it makes is easier for the Chinese Postman. It takes about 10-15 days for stuff to get here.


I have gotten a lot of e-mails asking me what I want so here is a short list:


American Snack Foods & Candies

Cookies (home made!)

Italian Seasoning

Crushed Red Pepper

Season of American TV Shows (LOST, 30 Rock, Scrubs, Rescue Me, etc)

DVD Movies

Books

Nice Lip Gloss (Burts Bee's, C.O. Bigelow Lip Gloss)


Also- I realized I did not get ANYBODIES address before I left...so please feel free to send that to me so I can send you guys illegal fireworks. :)


AND PS- this is my name in chinese -----> 安娜 


I love love love you guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment