Friday, July 16, 2010

Picto-rama!

Alright. A few pictures. I don't know how well things are posting so here is a summery.

First is the sea monkey. This sea monkey is a shrimp that they hide in some delicious vegetable dishes. You really enjoy the dish until you realize his little shrimpy eyes are starring up at you. Major bummer.

Next up is the crazy double boiler I have rigged to able to make a grilled cheese. It's more or less impossible- but I want a grilled cheese darn it!

Third is the crazy stove top that we blew out. Our boss Luyin seemed shocked that we couldn't make it work- and the pictograms do help- but it only does certain stuff depending on the weight. And it's dead now. Where I think it belongs. In appliance heaven...or hell.

Last is something we should all know and love. Coca-cola!!!! Well- its Coke Zero- but I thought you might like it!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment