Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sweetness! LITERALLY!

So a big shout out and THANKS to the FAMILY!!!!! :)

I got a care package from the FAMS today- filled with all sorts of delicious sweets and treats that I have been able to share with everybody around the office. :)
Also- I will have the softest lips in all of beijing with my soft lips, burt bees and Smith's Rosebud Salve! (MY FAVORITE)

Also- I got the book 'The Hunger Games'- which for my LMS family (I think) was a Reading Olympics book last year. Go team KFC! Woot! Woot! But I'm looking forward to anything in English.

I also got some very sweet cards that touched my heart. 

I LOVE YOU! AND MISS YOU!
I really do! I miss you Mom, Dad, Sarah, Mark, Eamon, and Beagle-Girls! You all should give each other hugs from me! LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment